Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Feeling Melancholy

I was driving around, picking up the necessities, and it hit me. Melancholy! Today, with the weather being so chilly and Thanksgiving tomorrow I began to feel down in the dumps. I know, I know. I chose this. I chose to leave. I chose to stop working on it. I CHOSE! However, that doesn't mean that a case of the blues won't creep up on me and scare the shit out of me. Anyway, I hope I snapped myself out of it. It kind of scared me that I was thinking it might be nice to talk to him. Oh crap, that would've opened a doorway that needs to stay shut...Anyway, we (dad, step-mom, brother, etc) were supposed to be at our cabin for Thanksgiving. However, the snow was DEEP,  the snow plow hadn't been up the easement road to the house, a tree snapped and fell across the two driveways, and power was still not restored (all of this found out after my parents drove almost 2 hours up there). So, we're spending it at my parent's house. Guess no white Thanksgiving for me! :( Oh well.

Anyway, I know people are going to start stating what they're thankful for. And, as shitty as this sounds I feel like I don't have much.

So, I'll leave it with this....I'M HITTING THE SLOPES ON SUNDAY! I just pulled my board out and am working on packing my bags for the weekend.

Photobucket

No comments: