That's right folks, I am no longer a homeowner. I signed paperwork yesterday that releases me of ownership from my house. I know that if I had lived in that house for the past five months I would feel like I'm losing a part of me. However, I feel nothing! I'm glad that we have one less thing to argue over. It's one less thing to worry about screwing up my credit. Plain and simple, it's one less thing.
Currently, I'm looking for a new job and then a new place for me. I'm hesitant to start the house hunt. Honestly, what place is going to allow a 20 pound cat and an 85 pound Rottweiler into the area? If only people knewhow sweet my Lady Liberty is. Anyway, off to fill out a resume!
1 comment:
YAY!! Change is good. I'm going to start hunting for your house closer to ME! :)
Post a Comment