Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bringing Sexy Back

You know when you're told to take a picture - of yourself - in a bikini or naked - that feeling of "oh shit!"? Well, if you're lucky enough to have a high metabolism and body that doesn't require work you won't get it. But, if you're like me {32 almost 33} your metabolism has slowed dooooown. I've been trying to bring sexy back since mid-September. Sometimes I see glimpses of my sexy, and other times I feel my fat ass and love handles jiggling in time when I run. Whoa, I digress....My trainer {I love AND hate her} sent a text to take a picture of myself in a bikini or naked. My first response - H-E-L-L NO! Do I really want to know what I look like? No! I already know that I'm a mess in progress. After a round of punishment today, she demanded that my picture be taken by next Tuesday. No, she doesn't want to see it (thank god!) but she wants to know when I take it. Can't I just lie? Yeah, I took it. I look like shit. Really, I don't want to compare before and afters. I've got pictures of me in breeches or standing there with a muffin top. I can do without the shame. I guess nobody said bringing sexy back would be easy. Fine, I'll take the damn picture!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pricilla said...

Good for you! Ick, I did that after I had Carter and I shudder to think about it let alone look at it now. It's the after picture that I am afraid to do, what if I am not much better? Glad you have such a great trainer, she sounds awesome!