To keep this short...
I called a "horse trader" today. He wanted to know when he could meet me at the ranch. Er, I'm working all week and gone for the weekend. He says "I can come pick him up without you being there." WAIT JUST A MINUTE BUSTER! This was out of the blue! I wanted him to ask me questions, I want him to tell me he'll find him a GREAT home, I want the reassurance that Keegan will not become meat or glue. Luckily, I came to my senses and said "I need to check my calendar and get back to you." And what I meant by that was, I'm grilling Simon (the guy who gave me the dude's number) to see where exactly these horses go.
Yeah, I need to find a home for him. Yeah, I can't really afford him. Yeah, I don't ride him. BUT, Keegan deserves a great home!
So, if you know anybody in California who's looking for a Thoroughbred...send them my way. He's "free to a good home!"
2 comments:
I sent a message to my friend Noelle. She just took a picture of herself 40 weeks pregnant on top of her own horse. I will let you know what she says.
Kheri - You rock! THANK YOU for asking Noelle! He deserves better than a horse trader!
Post a Comment