Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Resume

I've been in the same field for 10 years! With that said, I've never had the need to have a resume handy. With my desire to pursue my PhD I've decided to venture down a completely new avenue.

Anyway, I begged requested the help from Jessica in turning my information into something amazing!
Check out her blog, she loves to do freelance stuff!

Okay, so I know I've been protective of my plans. Please know that I will share them. Right now, I don't have new information. As soon as I meet with the douche bag oops! gentleman, I'll definitely fill you in.

Photobucket

2 comments:

stacie-marie said...

Hey crazy you need to set up this blog as reply to email.. I was gonna write you the best response to your comment but I got no reply address and now the moment has passed :)

Becky said...

Based on your clues these are my guesses for your new career plans:
1. Porn star (probably too obvious though)
2. Underwear model
3. I got nothing else. It has to be one of the above.