Friday, November 26, 2010

If I were a Squirrel

I am sitting in my old bedroom and watching a squirrel digging through the dirt. 
I got to thinking, if I were a squirrel I would:
   - find a house that has almonds
   - better yet, find a house that has pistachios
- oh wait! find a house that has cashews!
  - I would refuse to bury my food in the ground
- I would most definitely sit in a tree barking at the dogs
- I'd find some hunky squirrel to cuddle with at night
- and I would always have the most beautiful fluffy red tail!

Haha! Have a great weekend friends!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cat said...

Squirrels are gray on this side of the country! First time I saw a red one I got confused :)

Unknown said...

Remember the squirrel scene in "The Sword in the Stone"? I would totally be the big-mama curvy squirrel!